A Free, Anonymous, Public Health Service
conditions with similar symptoms.
- Patient assigned Bluetooth devices auto-sync to Android phone or tablet, which transmits device data to cloud-based CarePath platform.
- Clinicians receive real-time data and patient assessments from CarePath via HIPAA-secure messages.
- To refine patient assessment, CarePath cross-references these real time biometrics with patient metadata (medical history, prescribed meds, age, gender, etc.), and daily-updated medical literature sourced from NIH, NSF, and peer-reviewed published studies.
- If a patient is flagged for a potential issue requiring attention, CarePath generates follow up questions to the patient and care provider to focus in on the assessment.
- At any time, the care provider can click through to the medical research upon which CarePath bases its assessment.
- The care provider makes the final determination based on their experience and the full breadth of the information made available to them in real time.
HealthSaaS CarePath offers integration with many top EHRs, including Epic, using IRIS for Health™ from our strategic partner, InterSystems. Providing advanced, standards-based healthcare interoperability at unprecedented speeds, InterSystems IRIS for Health™ streamlines clinical and administrative processes across the care continuum.
Any patient whose condition can be monitored remotely qualifies for CMS Reimbursement.
CPT codes not only enable providers to bill CMS for Remote Patient Monitoring, but the $62.44 monthly reimbursement (CPT 99454) per RPM kit covers all or most of the HealthSaaS™ monthly fee.
Find out how much revenue you can generate with CarePath™.
The HealthSaaS CarePath RPM and care decision support platform is FDA cleared and HIPAA, HITECH, and HITRUST compliant.
Because protecting our clients’ private data is paramount to HealthSaaS, our commitment to ensuring that we meet—and in most cases exceed—the stringent requirements of HIPAA and HITECH is second to none. Using HIPAA and HITECH guidelines, and in close partnership with Amazon Web Services, HealthSaaS has implemented and built a world-class, highly secure solution from the ground up to provide all users with the peace of mind that their important, sensitive, and private data is secured, handled and disposed of in accordance with all requirements and best practices.
CarePath™ AI ascertains the top 100 ER diagnoses
- Real time patient sensor data
- Real time patient input/dialogue via Interactive Journal
- Patient record
- Current medical literature
CarePath™ RPM includes a dynamic journal interface enabling two-way interaction between patients and the AI. Patients are able ask—and answer—questions, report new symptoms, condition changes, etc. And CarePath™ AI is able to reassess patient condition
CarePath AI differentiates between chronic conditions & comorbidities with similar symptoms, making it effective for fighting infectious outbreaks, like COVID-19.
What makes CarePath Checkup superior to the thousands of online “symptom checkers” launched in the wake of COVID-19? Unlike those hastily built chatbot-based apps, CarePath Checkup relies on advanced, healthcare-specific artificial intelligence with a decades-long history of success. CarePath Checkup is the only online symptom checker powerful enough to distinguish between COVID-19 and conditions with similar symptoms (like pneumonia). A free and completely anonymous public health service currently accessed at covid19checkup.net, CarePath Checkup provides users with a personalized, downloadable condition risk assessment report and action plan containing recommended next steps. Both the assessment report and action plan are specifically designed to aid frontline healthcare workers with patient triage during epidemics when hospital systems become overburdened.